Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Buy wood screw assortment packs? (online USA)

"Dave in Houston" wrote in message

We've been twisting these screws for the last ten years or so:
http://www.grkfasteners.com/en/R4_1_2_information.htm and I can count on

one
hand the number of heads that have twisted off. And, they're not Chinese
although they are Canadian. Here in Houston, Circle Saw is the only

source
I've ever been able to locate though, ironically, I find them at South

Texas
rural Do-It-Best hardware centers and, for about the same price which is
usually around $6.00/lb.

Yep ... those are good fasteners. Bill at CS turned me on to them a few
years ago, but I hardly every get by there, unless it's to get something
repaired.

I do better getting to Mid-America than I do CS, even though it is inside
the loop (barely) so I don't even need to get my passport stamped.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/1/07