Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.renewable,misc.consumers,alt.energy.homepower,misc.consumers.house
[email protected] drgraham@themoldlab.com is offline

Default Brand Recommendations For Swamp Coolers?

On Jul 2, 11:33 am, Owen Reese wrote:
I'm looking to get a swamp cooler in the $300 or so neighborhood . Been looking at
web pages and reviews are really hard to find. I have come across a few, have sorta
elminated a couple from consideration.

This would be for a room about 20 x 20. Easy mainentance (like pads/filters) and
quietness a plus

I'm looking at a Symphony Sumo Jr from Amazon. Also on my short list are Sunpentown
SF-608R, Newair AF-320 or AF-330

Are there any reviews anywhere? Anyone have personal experiences/recommendations?

tia

I don't know about types of swamp coolers but be sure it is installed
properly. Every house I check for mold with a swamp cooler is making
people sick.

Dr GW Graham
Free eBook on sinuses
http://www.freesinusinfo.com