Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Buy wood screw assortment packs? (online USA)

Swingman wrote:

...for the most part, Rockler branded items are mostly chinese...

That's the rub for me -- it's sorta' like the HF deal -- there's no
telling what will get unloaded off the boat the next time. From one
reorder to the next they're likely to have completely changed suppliers
so there's no guarantee that what was satisfactory/good the last time
will be the next...

Leading to the possibility that both accounts are accurate from their
own experience. (Altho I agree McF's is uniformly top-notch).