Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Buy wood screw assortment packs? (online USA)

Lee Michaels wrote:
"dpb" wrote

Swingman wrote:

It's pretty simple in this age of corporate greed ...

I submit "corporate greed" is simply a reflection of the consumer choosing
price over quality in the most part...

Yes, you could argue that.

But I submit that quality is often not even available locally and in many
venues. If corporate greed was not a factor, this would not be the case.
However you look at it, a lot of scumbags make decisions that make it harder
for the rest of us.

And I don't want to hear the pure economic model crap either. If mega corps
really gave a damn about us, quality products would be available right along
the low priced consumer crap. You know the *******s are winning when you
can't even buy good fasteners locally.

Supply follows demand whether you wish to hear it or not...insufficient
demand will lead to not carrying a product (or at least not stocking
it--non-moving inventory is expensive).