Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Exterior paint suggestion

"Ray K" wrote in message
What' brand(s) do you like? I'm looking for good hiding power and
long-lasting. Price isn't important.

Everything - siding, fascia, soffits - has been cleaned by a combination
of powerwashing and scrubbing with Simple Green and bleach where
necessary.

House is in N.J., which means that the yearly temperature range is about
10F to 95F. Maximum direct sun exposure of any side is less that five
hours/day. Siding color will be in the sand/beige/taupe family. Decorative
window shutters will be forest green. Fascia and soffits will be white.

Thanks.

Ray

Devoe and Martin-Senour are the best paints I've ever used. You'll need to
find a hardware or paint specialty store that carries them. I don't recall
ever seeing them at the big home improvement stores. The quality is
fabulous.