Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Prometheus Prometheus is offline

Default OT--An Inconvenient Truth

On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 01:10:36 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

Arch and Leo V.--Little sarcastic remarks about global warming may make you
feel superior, but, like it or not, this is a serious problem. I can
remember when people were joking about smoking (e.g. Mice that smoke
shouldn't drive.)--many of them are dead now of lung cancer.

And some are still sitting around drinking and playing cards. Goes to
show you can never tell.

Sorry if I come across as a sourpuss-heavy, but global warming is a VERY
INCONVENIENT TRUTH.

Down boy- this isn't that sort of group, and I don't think we want to
make it that way. Typing media-hype in big block letters not only
does not make any point whatsoever, but encourages people to argue
with you.

I am 110% sure that if you mosey over to rec.woodworking with this,
they will be more than happy to mull it over with you in a 12,000 post
thread culminating with death threats and comparsions to Hitler.
While that is still not the appropriate venue for it, at least it'd be
over there, and not here. Please remember not to cross-post if you go
that route.