Posted to rec.woodworking
John Doe John Doe is offline

Default Buy wood screw assortment packs? (online USA)

dpb wrote:

Swingman wrote:

It's pretty simple in this age of corporate greed ...

I submit "corporate greed" is simply a reflection of the consumer
choosing price over quality in the most part...

Yup, lulled by the misconception that his (or her) government wouldn't
allow him to destroy his own society. To me, it's like voting with my
money. Instead of voting for the same old Republican or Democrat, I
use money to vote for either democracy or communism. If we vote for
communism too much, then our government will be able to put the blame
squarely on us, saying "you were free to do whatever you wanted, you
could have chosen democracy but you chose otherwise".

Wake up people.

At the same time, don't believe the "globalism" garbage. Leaders of
the free world have and could have us trade amongst ourselves,
forever. Communist countries cannot compete, we've proved that
already. Globalism is probably just a way for the bigger companies to
beat up on the smaller companies.