Posted to alt.home.repair
Laurie Laurie is offline

Default Looking for somebody can tell a story about American daily lives

C & E wrote:
"Laurie" wrote:
Frank wrote:

I'd say 90% of the spam email I get is Chinese ;(

I win millions daily in the European lottery as well as am apparently
frequently recommended to assist Africans in redistributing their
ill-gotten wealth to needy parties, for a % of the millions.
Ahhh...if only I had the time...

Laurie

Doh, you mean they're sending those letters to two of us? OK, I'll
split it with you!

Well, they say to be really quiet about it because scams happen all the
time. I think half is fair. I'll send you a cashier's check for your half -
hey wait...I know! I have a biz associate who owes me a lot of money. What
if I have HIM send you a cashier's check - just deduct your half (and 10% of
mine for your trouble) and then you can send me the balance? I trust you.
And that way it's all nice and legal and efficient. :-D