Posted to uk.d-i-y
dmc dmc is offline

Default Mac Disaster

In article , Andy Hall wrote:
On 2007-06-30 20:39:11 +0100, "Doctor Drivel" said:

Where can I buy them in the UK with a Kress label?

A label freak! Wickes sell them under their name.

Then it is sold as a Wickes product, not a Kress one.

I've certainly noticed one of the wickes pro tools in my local with
a Kress Badge on instead of the Wickes one. Can't remember what it was
(SDS drill maybe?) but I definately remember the Kress badge as I remember
wondering if this was the start of wickes giving up branding them.

This was in the last couple of months - I've not been up there since so it
could have been a rogue box from the factory I guess

Darren