Posted to alt.home.repair
PETA Regional Enforcement PETA Regional Enforcement is offline

Default What for??

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 19:57:17 -0700, KC wrote:

Ok, I admit it, I'm a packrat and save anything I might possibly use
in the next 30 years. I just trashed out an electric edger that had a
good dc motor. The motor just looked at me with those sad brushes and
said "save me". Now what can I use it for?

Your statement is unclear. Did you trash it as you said, or is it
still there?

You're going to have to come down to the station and make a statement.

If you can't afford counsel, one will be appointed for you.

But this is serious, so you have no right to keep silent.

Lieutenant Friday

People for the Ethical Treatment of Appliances
Regional Enforement Agent

And what are the
advantages of a dc motor vs an ac motor?

About 5 to 10 years. Better get a lawyer.

KC