Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph Fedorak Ralph Fedorak is offline

Default OT--An Inconvenient Truth

Leo Lichtman wrote:
Arch and Leo V.--Little sarcastic remarks about global warming may make you
feel superior, but, like it or not, this is a serious problem. I can
remember when people were joking about smoking (e.g. Mice that smoke
shouldn't drive.)--many of them are dead now of lung cancer.

Sorry if I come across as a sourpuss-heavy, but global warming is a VERY
INCONVENIENT TRUTH.

Leo, I am not an advocate of the modern day scare tactics on GLOBAL
WARMING that are being used. In my short lifespan (60+ years) I remember
spans of years that were hot and dry and other spans that were cold and
wet. Weather is cyclic and has always been so regardless of what man has
done.
Man probably will destroy himself, but don't blame it on nature. I
believe that "nature" doesn't even know that Man exists, let alone that
he is influencing the environment.
Yes, global warning "IS" a very inconvenient truth, but there is nothing
we can do about it. So - LIVE LIFE AND ENJOY!