Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default OT--An Inconvenient Truth

On Jun 30, 8:10 pm, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:
Arch and Leo V.--Little sarcastic remarks about global warming may make you feel superior

A harmless joke ( I a sure those two of all people are not hell bent
on destroying the globe ) has turned the discussion on hook tools into
life and death.

Sorry if I come across as a sourpuss-heavy, but global warming is a VERY INCONVENIENT TRUTH.

Jeezus... lighten up. We are absolutely beat to ****ing death with
this political football everyday. We get it. We understand. We
surrender.

For God's sake, it was a harmless comment made between friends. No
wonder group traffic is down so much. Who can even make a comment
without someone with the feelings on their sleeve attacking?

For crying out loud. Even Al Gore lives in a 22 room mansion as his
main house. He flies commercial around the world on giant carbon
belching, fuel guzzling airlines with his entourage to promote his
book and movie. He doesn't travel by ultralight or sailboat. AND HE
DOES NOT OWN A PRIUS.

Now how "inconvenient" is that?

Just think.....

woodturning group