Posted to uk.d-i-y
Hugo Nebula Hugo Nebula is offline

Default Should I get any papers for minor electrical work?

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 19:07:56 +0000 (UTC), a particular chimpanzee, Ed
Sirett randomly hit the keyboard and
produced:

Adding an extractor to an existing circuit is as far as I know not a
notifiable activity even in a 'special location'.

Adding any new fitting in a kitchen is notifiable. Replacing an
existing one in a kitchen (or bathroom) wouldn't be, neither would
adding a fitting to an existing circuit outside of these locations.
--
Hugo Nebula
just how far from the pack have you strayed?"