Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Frank is offline

Default Looking for somebody can tell a story about American daily lives

On Jun 30, 10:50 am, jJim McLaughlin
wrote:
xicuyangguan wrote:
I am a reporter for Southern China weekly(南方周末), the most popular
weekly newspaper in China. Our page can be found at:
http://www.nanfangdaily.com.cn/zm/20070628/

I would like to write a story on American daily lives. If you are in
your 50s, have kids, house and cars, and willing to share aspects of
your life on paper please contact me at

Yeah, right.

Harvesting of E mail addy's is the least of your problems if you reply.

The parameters asked for by the OP define an American with good
credit.

Interesed in a little identity theft anyone?

I'd say 90% of the spam email I get is Chinese ;(
Frank