Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Looking for somebody can tell a story about American daily lives

I'll send this post to a couple usenet groups that should
provide you a LOT of very kind and thoughtful replies.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news : In article
.com,
: xicuyangguan wrote:
:
: I am a reporter for Southern China weekly(--'o), the
most popular
: weekly newspaper in China. Our page can be found at:
: http://www.nanfangdaily.com.cn/zm/20070628/
:
: I would like to write a story on American daily lives. If
you are in
: your 50s, have kids, house and cars, and willing to share
aspects of
: your life on paper please contact me at

:
: mostly we drink and **** and make sinister plans to take over
the world.
: other than that, we hang out a starbucks, shop, and watch
stupid television shows.
: is that a long enough story?