Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default You can't get the customers these days.......

judith wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 01:01:08 +0100, "Rob" wrote:

That's why you need to speak to the customer, check what they want
and make sure you understand. It avoids you making a mistake.
People are busy and can forget things, you should check what the job
is.

and you should **** off unless you have anything worth saying

and I bet Dave is really pleased that you've pointed this out to him I
bet he has never thought of that or used that approach in any of the
jobs he has ever done.

I am now a wiser man Judith. I shall start speaking to my customers. I'll
start in a small way, just by saying 'hello' at first them move on to more
complicated things :-)

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman