BigWallop

Default Underfloor Heating

"IMM" wrote in message

"fred" wrote in message ...
In article , Peter

Richardson
writes
Pedarson Heating distributors of Elektra Underfloor Heating

Advert snipped

Peter Richardson
Director

email:
Tel: 01394 386164
Fax: 01394 385752
web:
www.pedarsonheating.com

Sorry mate, this is a no advertising group, please don't spam here

again.
If you
fancy contributing in some other way then you are welcome.

Please see the uk.d-i-y FAQ: http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/

Abuse report sent to your site host (webfusion) and news provider

(claranet).

That's a bit strong isn't it?

Would it be to strong if I started telling everyone that you should shop at
only one store in every single reply I made to the group ?

It's commercial advertising and the poster knows it. If they can't afford
to advertise properly, then the company stinks and the product is probably
over priced cheap, nasty gunk.

---
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com