Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bath fitter or new fiberglas spray for stall shower?

I want to change my fiberglas stall shower from almond to white, to match my
new bathroom remodel. The unit is old, but in excellent shape, with no
chips, etc., and it is perfectly balanced and feels very solid when standing
in it. I have the option of either having a new white fiberglas coating
sprayed on it (professionally), or using a coverup, like bath fitter.

Has anyone done either one? Any recommendations or cautions? I haven't
checked prices yet, I'm more concerned with a quality job and the best
solution for the situation than in how much it will cost.

Thanks!