Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac,sci.electronics.repair
David David is offline

Default Portable A/C

snip
So if you're gonna run down those on the upper tail of
the bell curve,
then just make fun of their pocket protectors or
whatever, not their
genuine contributions that make your modern life
possible.

What have YOU done toward genuine contributions that
make MY modern life possible? Just curious! Invent the
pocket protector?

I have observed that people on the low side of the curve
quickly revert to personal attacks when confronted with
ideas they can not comprehend or
objectively discuss.

David, please don't take my comment the wrong way.I
certainly didn't intend it as a "personal attack" upon
RJK.
I am merely curious about his contribution to the
betterment of our lives.I will be the first to bow in
respect if he has done more than prolong the art of
crossposting.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply.

David