Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Negative gloat!

"Toller" wrote in message
Well, they didn't have them when I checked, and I sure don't need them
now; but they are great tools, so if anyone wants a good buy...

But you know, they are going for over $500 right now on Ebay, maybe if I
bought a few sets... nah; ain't worth the hassle for a $25 profit.
(freight, ebay expense, paypal expense...)

Why, did you buy them if you did not need them?

I bought them because I needed them.
I "don't need them now" from amazon because I already bought them on ebay.
Get it?

Now that you have put in all the explained what you were trying to say I do.

You said,

I checked Amazon today, and they have them for $399. ARRRGGGHHH!

Well, they didn't have them when I checked, and I sure don't need them
now; but they are great tools, so if anyone wants a good buy...

That sounded like you were trying to sell the ones you bought.