Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Negative gloat!

On Jun 29, 6:57 pm, "Toller" wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message
"Toller" wrote in message

But you know, they are going for over $500 right now on Ebay, maybe if I
bought a few sets... nah; ain't worth the hassle for a $25 profit.
(freight, ebay expense, paypal expense...)

Why, did you buy them if you did not need them?

I bought them because I needed them.
I "don't need them now" from amazon because I already bought them on ebay.
Get it?

You have a disease. How do I know? Because I have the same one.
After I do all of my homework, scour the web, check eBay, and make my
purchase, I keep shopping until I find a cheaper price.

I think it's my way of keeping me humble.