Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Bag Limit

"Bob" wrote in message

"ValveJob" wrote in message

I see that bald eagles have been removed from the endangered species
list.

What is the daily bag limit?

I read that too.

Net subject of your post -
In Tx, there is no limit on bags. I have seen people with at least thirty
or forty.
Don't know where you are, or if you are wanting paper or plastic, or even
if there is a difference. I think I'd check with a trash company for a
ruling - no need to take chances.

Bob-tx

If you're dating a woman, look under her sink. Her level of insecurity will
be demonstrated by how many of those free plastic grocery bags she has. If
she has a reasonable amount, she's pretty secure, knowing she can get more
the next trip to the store. If there's so many in there the door just about
knocks you down when you open it, you know this woman is highly insecure.

HTH

Steve