Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bag Limit

I see that bald eagles have been removed from the endangered species
list.

What is the daily bag limit?

Posted to alt.home.repair

I once slept with a girl that req'd 4 bags over her head to hide all the
ugly

Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Bob is offline

"ValveJob" wrote in message

I see that bald eagles have been removed from the endangered
species
list.

What is the daily bag limit?

I read that too.

Net subject of your post -
In Tx, there is no limit on bags. I have seen people with at least
thirty or forty.
Don't know where you are, or if you are wanting paper or plastic, or
even if there is a difference. I think I'd check with a trash
company for a ruling - no need to take chances.

Bob-tx

Posted to alt.home.repair

longshot wrote:
I once slept with a girl that req'd 4 bags over her head to hide all
the ugly

It sounds like Ben Franklin advice.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob wrote:
Don't know where you are, or if you are wanting paper or plastic, or
even if there is a difference. I think I'd check with a trash
company for a ruling - no need to take chances.

Doesn't matter if you're bisacksual.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 29, 7:02 am, "longshot" wrote:
I once slept with a girl that req'd 4 bags over her head to hide all the
ugly

Damn, man. The least you could have done is post that under an alias
for you alias!

It was also inefficient. New bag technology - particularly in the
area of space age polymers - has created bags with virtually no chance
of being dislodged or torn.

Posted to alt.home.repair

on 6/29/2007 3:54 AM ValveJob said the following:
I see that bald eagles have been removed from the endangered species
list.

What is the daily bag limit?

It has been a violation of US Federal law to hunt or kill Bald Eagles or
Golden eagles, regardless of their endangered or threatened status.
http://www.fws.gov/laws/laws_digest//baldegl.html

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

"willshak" wrote in message
on 6/29/2007 3:54 AM ValveJob said the following:
I see that bald eagles have been removed from the endangered species
list.

What is the daily bag limit?

It has been a violation of US Federal law to hunt or kill Bald Eagles or
Golden eagles, regardless of their endangered or threatened status.
http://www.fws.gov/laws/laws_digest//baldegl.html

--

does anyone even know if they taste good?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 29, 9:16 am, "longshot" wrote:
"willshak" wrote in message

on 6/29/2007 3:54 AM ValveJob said the following:
I see that bald eagles have been removed from the endangered species
list.

What is the daily bag limit?

It has been a violation of US Federal law to hunt or kill Bald Eagles or
Golden eagles, regardless of their endangered or threatened status.
http://www.fws.gov/laws/laws_digest//baldegl.html

--

does anyone even know if they taste good?

Ask Buzzard. alt.buzzard.rules

[8~{} Uncle Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob" wrote in message

"ValveJob" wrote in message

I see that bald eagles have been removed from the endangered species
list.

What is the daily bag limit?

I read that too.

Net subject of your post -
In Tx, there is no limit on bags. I have seen people with at least thirty
or forty.
Don't know where you are, or if you are wanting paper or plastic, or even
if there is a difference. I think I'd check with a trash company for a
ruling - no need to take chances.

Bob-tx

If you're dating a woman, look under her sink. Her level of insecurity will
be demonstrated by how many of those free plastic grocery bags she has. If
she has a reasonable amount, she's pretty secure, knowing she can get more
the next trip to the store. If there's so many in there the door just about
knocks you down when you open it, you know this woman is highly insecure.

HTH

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"longshot" wrote

does anyone even know if they taste good?

They taste like chicken.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 29, 10:16 am, "longshot" wrote:
"willshak" wrote in message

on 6/29/2007 3:54 AM ValveJob said the following:
I see that bald eagles have been removed from the endangered species
list.

What is the daily bag limit?

It has been a violation of US Federal law to hunt or kill Bald Eagles or
Golden eagles, regardless of their endangered or threatened status.
http://www.fws.gov/laws/laws_digest//baldegl.html

--

does anyone even know if they taste good?

They taste a lot like spotted owls and baby seals...

(old joke).

Posted to alt.home.repair

"longshot" wrote in message

"willshak" wrote in message
on 6/29/2007 3:54 AM ValveJob said the following:
I see that bald eagles have been removed from the endangered species
list.

What is the daily bag limit?

It has been a violation of US Federal law to hunt or kill Bald Eagles or
Golden eagles, regardless of their endangered or threatened status.
http://www.fws.gov/laws/laws_digest//baldegl.html

--

does anyone even know if they taste good?

What bird of prey does?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"willshak" wrote in message
on 6/29/2007 3:54 AM ValveJob said the following:
I see that bald eagles have been removed from the endangered species
list.

What is the daily bag limit?

It has been a violation of US Federal law to hunt or kill Bald Eagles or
Golden eagles, regardless of their endangered or threatened status.
http://www.fws.gov/laws/laws_digest//baldegl.html

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Now, that you've added a little seriousness to this thread, I thought I'd
mention that last week while I was fishing near Rockton, Il., a Bald Eagle
flew overhead. I've lived around here for most of my 65 years, and had
never before seen one. My son was with me and he tells me that a nesting
pair has been around here for the last 15 years while I had been living in
Arizona. Hopefully, they'll help control the Canada Goose problem...weren't
many of those when I moved to Arizona, either, but now they're everywhere,
year around.

Tom G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 29, 12:08 pm, "Tom G" wrote:
"willshak" wrote in message

[...]

Tom G.- Hide quoted text -

It was rare to see Bald Eagles along the Mighty Mississippi(WI,,IA)
25ya when the DNR or Whoever started to bring them back,,now it's
common to see many sitting on the ice beside open water in Winter and
many miles inland hunting and scavenging all year..The smaller
tributaries are now populated too..

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:54:50 -0400, willshak
wrote:

on 6/29/2007 3:54 AM ValveJob said the following:
I see that bald eagles have been removed from the endangered species
list.

What is the daily bag limit?

It has been a violation of US Federal law to hunt or kill Bald Eagles or
Golden eagles, regardless of their endangered or threatened status.
http://www.fws.gov/laws/laws_digest//baldegl.html

What does this have to do with bags?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"ValveJob" wrote in message

I see that bald eagles have been removed from the endangered species
list.

What is the daily bag limit?

It is as many as you can afford. What is the going rate at the strip clubs
in you area.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , Joseph Meehan wrote:
longshot wrote:
I once slept with a girl that req'd 4 bags over her head to hide all
the ugly

It sounds like Ben Franklin advice.

Like what?

Use venery rarely, only for health or offspring, as best as I can
remember from lots of time in Philadelphia and working in the neighborhood
of a university that was "Ben Franklin's Academy".

- Don Klipstein )
Posted to alt.home.repair

longshot wrote:
I once slept with a girl that req'd 4 bags over her head to hide all
the ugly

It sounds like Ben Franklin advice.

Like what?

Use venery rarely, only for health or offspring, as best as I can
remember from lots of time in Philadelphia and working in the neighborhood
of a university that was "Ben Franklin's Academy".

- Don Klipstein )

I believe Ben Franklin wanted the Wild Turkey to be the National
Symbol instead of the Bald Eagle,,something or other to do with the
eagles' scavenging not being regal enough..Speaking of Wild
Turkey,,they were reintroduced to this area around the same time as
the eagles,,perhaps a few years earlier or with earlier success
anyway..Now there are also alot of Turkey Buzzards around too,,big
sonsabitches they are..
Dean

Posted to alt.home.repair

longshot wrote:

I once slept with a girl that req'd 4 bags over her head to hide all
the ugly

It sounds like Ben Franklin advice.

Like what?

Use venery rarely, only for health or offspring, as best as I can
remember from lots of time in Philadelphia and working in the neighborhood
of a university that was "Ben Franklin's Academy".

- Don Klipstein )

I believe Ben Franklin wanted the Wild Turkey to be the National
Symbol instead of the Bald Eagle,,something or other to do with the
eagles' scavenging not being regal enough..Speaking of Wild
Turkey,,they were reintroduced to this area around the same time as
the eagles,,perhaps a few years earlier or with earlier success
anyway..Now there are also alot of Turkey Buzzards around too,,big
sonsabitches they are..
Dean

Commuting at about 70 mph down a suburban parkway one afternoon, one
flew across the road right in front of my windshield. It seemed like it
covered my entire windshield as it passed.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

2nd floor weight limit? The Other Mike Home Ownership 5 April 26th 07 05:36 PM
Forced Hot air limit switch JOHN F Home Repair 8 December 28th 06 11:15 PM
Approaching One Limit -Of Vision charlie b Woodturning 2 December 21st 06 11:33 PM
32gig limit hash Electronics Repair 7 February 8th 05 05:45 AM
Please limit topics to metalworking Dave Beyerl Metalworking 159 February 7th 04 02:33 AM