Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default How do I kill trees when all that is left is the stump?

dpb wrote:
Rod wrote:
I've got some small trees that like to grow around my backyard
sidewalk. I've cut them off near the ground, and left no leaves at
all, and yet they continue to grow back. So, how do I kill these
tree stumps once and for all?

"Paint" the stumps w/ Roundup or 2,4-D. If some leaves come back
again, let them and then spray them too for better takeup. If spray
though, if there's grass to not be killed, use the 2,4-D, not the
Roundup, of course.

I like drilling a few holes in it and pouring the roundup down them.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit