Mark Rand

Default Old Steel - New Steel

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 12:52:14 -0800, Offbreed wrote:

Roy J wrote:

Are you trying to make me look up the spark trail charts? The brooming
at the ends means carbon, don't know how much.

Naw, I was just hoping you knew if it matched off hand.

First prospecting bar I made from a crowbar used up one file and one
hacksaw blade. That was about 20 yrs ago, and I can't remember where
the thing went to compare the two. (CRS attack.) Didn't put it to much
of a test, so can't say how well it worked.

Hacksaws are getting softer, these days. That's it. And the people
that make light bulbs? They're putting the wrong numbers on the bulbs,
my eyes aren't getting worse. Print in the books is shrinking, too.
I'm not getting any taller, but the damned floor is still getting
further away.

Anyone says I'm getting old is gonna get such a rap in the head, as
soon as I can find my cane, dagnabbit.

8-)

Mark Rand
RTFM