Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default Thank You, Lowe's

"Norminn" wrote in message
nk.net...
toolguy wrote:

It's amazing how fast a thread can get hijacked....

Is this what you need?

http://www.acehardwareoutlet.com/(s3...et&SKU=5299680

I've kind of followed the thread but almost forgot about the window
thingy. No, this isn't it, but thanks very much for trying. The thingy I
want is much flatter, no visible spring, and as far as I know was used
only for old wood storms and screens.....two thingys at the top to hang
them and then just snap shut the thingys on the sides to hold them flat.
Is the plural of "thingy" thingys or thingies? )

Did my first post in thread go awry? I swear I posted a link to what you
want at the top of the window.

Colbyt