Posted to alt.home.repair
Mikepier Mikepier is offline

Default ADT etc. Video Surveillance to Computer

On Jun 28, 12:18 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 06:26:27 -0700, Harry wrote:
Hello

Will someone please tell me how to get my pictures
running on the computer instead of the TV? All wehave
right now is BNC connectors and video connectors, and, of
course, DVR setup for TV.

Video capture device on you PC with the proper adapters/connectors.
Be aware that incoming video can consume huge amounts of hard drive space
unless it has been compressed by the sending device.

http://www.pcmag.com/category2/0,1874,396324,00.asp

I think he means how to use his computer as a display monitor., right?
They sell VGA-to-video adapters, It converts the video from your
security equip to VGA signal for your computer monitor. they are about
65-70 dollars online.