Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac,sci.electronics.repair
Proctologically Violated©® Proctologically Violated©® is offline

Default Portable A/C

"Jeffrey Lebowski" wrote in message
newsqGdnS8qsrC9pB7bnZ2dnUVZ_oupnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in message

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote

in
message ...

I "prefer" to empty
buckets/use the water, but it is a chore.

What are you using the water for?

From elsewhere, I know he's also a machinist--and so probly he uses it (
as
do I ) to mix with water soluble cutting oil or synthetic instead of
buying
DI water...just need to add an anti-microbial..

I'm flattered... you didn't insert the adjective "wannabee".
Ahma haveta tell the group....

Indeed, soluble oil, but the output is too prodigious even for that (on a
maintenance basis), so I basically pour it around the plants/lawn/house.

I tried draining it right into the Fadal resevoir tank, figgered it'd be
good as "makeup water", and boy was I surprised to see the tank overflow
(30-35 gal!), not to mention the coolant getting awfully thin in the
meantime.

So I had to stop that, and do the 5 gal bucket thing.
Somewhat the pita.
Each 5 gal bucket is 40 lbs, made more difficult by pulling it from an
awkward location, and then tryna not spill it, and then for some distance.
sheeesh.....
I think NYC water is about .00001 c per gallon.

Oh well... .
But, you know what they say:
00001 penny saved is .00001 penny earned.

--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs