Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
P.I._Maine P.I._Maine is offline

Default 2" Hook and Loop Holder

Hi William, I took a look at what Enco had (
http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INPDFF?P...MITEM=510-0461 )and came up
with a 2" holder for $4.31. I could then add the foam and velcro for a
fairly low cost holder. Thanks for mentioning Enco, I forget to check with
them. Jeff

"William Noble" wrote in message
.. .
just noticed that ENCO has these things on sale for about $3 - might be
worth your time to check out - pg 32 of hte new catalog, I think
(www.use-enco.com)

"Ralph E Lindberg" wrote in message
In article ,
"P.I._Maine" wrote:

Hi guys, looking to replace the 2" hook and loop sandpaper disk holder I
use
on my turnings. Is there one brand in particular that lasts longer than
others? I've got one with a firm pad that I purchased from
Woodworker's
Supply but the foam tore. I glued it back together but it's looking
like it
may not last much longer. Jeff

Same thing happened to me, I bought the replacement from Craft Supplies
USA

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv