Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thank You, Lowe's

The dozen packs of condoms?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.
You have to starve them.
..

"Oren" wrote in message
: On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:35:42 -0400, "Nancy Young"

: wrote:
:
: This company I worked for was sold to another one, and it was
: a riot to see how much the new place appreciated the
employees.
: A memo came out detailing how to account for your hours. For
: instance, resources who worked a half day should put down 4
hours.
:
: I've had a lot of fun over the years. Each time a new _BOSS_
: transferred in. If he liked to bowl, the employees bought
bowling
: balls. If the boss played volleyball; everyone just had to
attend.
: These folks transformed into what ever this boss was..
:
: So; one day I asked, "what are you going to do if the person is
: homosexual?"
: