Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thank You, Lowe's

I don't think I've ever negotiated an insturment at the bank.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Norminn" wrote in message
nk.net...
: This company I worked for was sold to another one, and it was
: a riot to see how much the new place appreciated the
employees.
: A memo came out detailing how to account for your hours. For
: instance, resources who worked a half day should put down 4
hours.
:
: Resources. I gather they couldn't muster up the will to
admit we
: were humans.
:
: nancy
:
:
: Corporate-speak is irritating as heck......."interface", to me,
is like
: scraping fingernails across the blackboard. "I'm going to
interface
: with Joe about the budget." I'd rather just talk with Joe )