Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller Toller is offline

Default Anyone have a Delta benchtop ROS?

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
news:260620072005074980%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderst one.ca...
In article , Toller
wrote:

I just bought a Delta benchtop ROS at a garage sale and have a few
questions.

I've got the 31-750C. Picked up in a palette sale blow-out at the Borg
a few years ago.

1) It came with hook/loop and SA sandpaper. The h/l is obvious, but how
do
you use the SA? Do you have to pull the hook pad off, and then raise the
height to adjust for the thinner material? Sadly, no instructions came
with
it.

I've got a h/l pad that takes the s/a paper, so it's at the right
height.

So do I; I just didn't know what it was! Thanks.