Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.disability

Default Battery Charger Repair ?

George wrote:
On 27 Jun, 08:45, "the_constructor" wrote:
Hi,

I have two 8Amp battery chargers that I use on my mobility scooters

that
need repairing.

Do you know someone or a company who can repair them please.

Each battery charger new is about £145 and I don't really fancy binning
them.

--
the_constructor
Have you had a look inside them? If you tell us what's in there, we

Usually they are blessedly simple, and the fuse has simply gone. Chances
are its a blade type thing in the output

Blade type thing? you mean the finned rectifier.

Hell man technology has advanced dramatically since the ford popular days

No. Blade type fuse dummy.

Look in the fusebox of any modern car..