Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
P.I._Maine P.I._Maine is offline

Default 2" Hook and Loop Holder

Hi Darrell, Thanks for your suggestion. I've learned a lot about turning
from you and others posting to the rec over the past 8 months. I've been to
your web site pertaining to building your own holder but haven't found a
suitable firm foam at a reasonable price. I'll check out the local
salvation army again, haven't been in a while. Our "local" woodturning club
is actually about 4-5 hours away and there are very few woodturners in my
area. Jeff

"Darrell Feltmate" wrote in message
Why not jsut make one? It is fast and easy. Try
http://aroundthewoods.com/sander.shtml
http://aroundthewoods.com/sander02.html
or for more versatility
http://aroundthewoods.com/sanding.shtml

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

"P.I._Maine" wrote in message
Hi guys, looking to replace the 2" hook and loop sandpaper disk holder I
use on my turnings. Is there one brand in particular that lasts longer
than others? I've got one with a firm pad that I purchased from
Woodworker's Supply but the foam tore. I glued it back together but it's
looking like it may not last much longer. Jeff