Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
BillinDetroit BillinDetroit is offline

Default No Messages in 5 Days?

wrote:

I just got back from 2 weeks with my youngest son, as I got to be Opa
again for the 7th time, this time it's a Girl, so now we have 5 boys
and 2 girl grant kids :-))).
Been to busy to spent much time on the net, son and I build a great
pick-nick table and also quarried out a back filled a flat base for a
storage place we still have to build, and LOML was busy helping out
with the new baby.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Yeah ... fergit all that wood-shaving stuff ... grandkids are the real deal!

I just found out that son #2, with a little help from his wife, is about
to give me my first grandson.

Yeah ... sometimes life is good -- very, very good!

Bill

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000752-1, 06/26/2007
Tested on: 6/26/2007 11:42:48 PM