Posted to rec.woodworking
Jerome Meekings Jerome Meekings is offline

Default Looking for Plywood Workbench plans

David Bridgeman wrote:

Jerome Meekings wrote:
I remember seeing plans for the base of a Workbench made from Plywood
and it was a very solid one. In one of the magazines or collections of
plans. Does anyone remember seeing one & where it was?

Help apreciated

Jerome,

I see you found what you are looking for, but I made a mostly plywood
based workbench from plans from American WW mag. I am extremely happy
with it. I posted pics on abpw. If you are interested I could dig up
the issue.

Dave

That would be very kind. A few scans or photos would put the icing on
the cake.

I do read abpw but only for the last 6 months to year.

I plan on making a torsion box top with bench stop holes (needed for the
new toy "a domino") with a plywwod laminated base frame.

This should do for the next 3~5 years until I build my final, only,
purpose built 15M x 8M workshop

--
replace spamblock with my family name to e-mail me
Pics at http://www.meekings.net/diving/index.shtml