Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default A sincere thanks to those who respond and help

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 20:30:18 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

"CompleteNewb" wrote in message
I apologize that this isn't a question, but for some reason I can't
access a lot of the posts I make to this newsgroup via Outlook
Express, and even though I post with Outlook, I often don't see the

There are settings in OE to change the retention time. The default is
not long. I see posts going back a few years in some groups.

In Agent, the maximum is 99,999 days. That's over 200 years.

Although the old version I have may have a maximum file size that,
since I dl all the headers AND bodies, limits me on this busy group to
about 3 weeks.

Bob