Posted to rec.woodworking
sweet sawdust sweet sawdust is offline

Default Nickel Plated Oval Head Screws

Be careful there, I have one Do It Best that I refuse to shop at due to high
prices and we'll get it in next tuesday policy and one lumber yard that does
a fair job on hardware. The next hardware store or borg of any kind is 32 +
miles away. I am sure that I am not the only one it that type of area.
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
k.net...
Jason wrote:

Well, the supplier is in England so I was hoping to avoid that route, and
the local (apparently indecent) hardware stores don't have the oval head
variety.

Are you telling me you served as your own importer?

If not, check with the importer.

I'd be willing to wager some serious money that you have at least one good
hardware store within 30 miles, unless you reside on the moon.

Lew