Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Thank You, Lowe's

Charles Pisano wrote:
Lowe's has been blowin' HD away for me lately (service and pricewise). I
was looking for a self retracting extension cord reel to hang on the
ceiling of my garage, and Lowe's even beat Harbor Freight (19.99-on
sale- for a 30 ft. with 3 outlets!)..

Even the cage type workshop light that I purchased to go with it is of
better gauge and quality than anything I've found anywhere.

The only thing I've been looking for lately that seems pricey (at lowes)
is a dimmer switch for a 3 way light. It has those new rocker switches
and 19 dollars seems like a bit much ... HD is aways away so I have't
had time to check it yet..anyone notice how much those switches are
there?

Here I am, feeling all warm and fuzzy about Lowe's so I went back to get
a Preval paint spray gun. Don't have them, don't know what I'm talking
about but really interested. Told the clerk to check them out at H.D.
So, we went on over 4 blocks to H.D., I went looking for my spray gun
and hubby went looking for the clerk. Hubby found clerk, didn't know
where the spray guns were so I found them - on a bottom shelf behind the
sales desk (spray guns, not hubby and sales clerk) and showed the clerk
where they had been. I took them all and got the heck out )