Posted to alt.home.repair
Terry Terry is offline

Default A sincere thanks to those who respond and help

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 20:18:28 -0400, "CompleteNewb"
wrote:

I apologize that this isn't a question, but for some reason I can't access a
lot of the posts I make to this newsgroup via Outlook Express, and even
though I post with Outlook, I often don't see the responses unless I look up
my post using Google's newsgroup lookup.

Try this:

Go here and download Agent 3.3 · Build 846

http://www.forteinc.com/agent/download-all.php

I am guessing your server will be news.comcast.net, but you can email
comcast and ask for your Usenet server information.

It should also already be entered in Outlook.