Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] l.vanderloo@rogers.com is offline

Default No Messages in 5 Days?

Hi Gerard

Yes a very nice job again, and you kept the beach together, with the
pith in, that in itself is impressive.
I only turned spalted beech a couple of times, it is really nice
looking wood that way.

And yes you did a go job also building your site, especially the way
one is able to flip through the pictures, but I've seen that before,
the only thing missing in my point of view is,.... WHAT kind of wood
did you use for the turnings??????
I think most people, (not just turners) like to know what wood the
turnings are made out of.

And yes we don't always know the exact kind of wood it is but a lot of
times we do, you don't have to be correct all the time ;-)), just
give it your best shot.

I just got back from 2 weeks with my youngest son, as I got to be Opa
again for the 7th time, this time it's a Girl, so now we have 5 boys
and 2 girl grant kids :-))).
Been to busy to spent much time on the net, son and I build a great
pick-nick table and also quarried out a back filled a flat base for a
storage place we still have to build, and LOML was busy helping out
with the new baby.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

On Jun 24, 12:59 pm, Gerard wrote:
On 21 jun, 16:17, Neillarson wrote:

Did the forum die?

I added 7 new turnings to my website, maybe that's a little help to
get comments?
Here you go directly to the new items:http://www.woodarts4u.com/gallery.php

Thanks for looking!

Gerard