ScreamininSterio

Default Is Drill Doctor worth the price????

I bought one at the shop ( at work ). You have to spend some time getting
used to it, But once you get the hang of it,
it can do an great job. Saves me hundreds of $$.
"Robert Swinney" wrote in message
news
If you need accurately sharpened drills the drill doctor will not give

the
results you need. I think it may be worth the price since most accurate
sharpeners cost much more.

It is this accuracy ( equal lips ) that sets the better quality drill
sharpeners apart from the Drill doctor.

BoB Swinney

"Stephen" wrote in message

"Harry Conover" wrote in message
om...
If anyone here owns one of these drill sharpeners, would you share
your experience with the device and what you think of it.

Thanks

Harry C.

I have the Drill Doctor DD750. It seems to do a good job getting the
correct angles but I have found it hard to get equal lengths on the

flutes.
The drills are sharp but they will drill over size holes. Darex doesn't
make the drill doctor anymore. The fit between the chucks and the

sleeve
is
fairly sloppy.

Scp