Posted to alt.home.repair

Default where do i get an arbor/trellis for over my garage?

"dooo42" wrote in message
ups.com...
i would like to have a arbor/trellis over my garage but have not clue
where to get one? do i have to have one made by a carpenter or are
some already made?

thanks

Not sure what you mean by "over your garage", since "over" would mean you'd
be on quite a tall ladder to do maintenance on whatever plants occupies the
arbor.

Open the yellow pages phone book and start calling some real garden centers.
While buying plants this spring, I must've seen 50 different kinds of
trellises and arbors at various garden centers.