jim rozen

Default Tek Scopes (was Run caps?)

In article , Jim Stewart says...

Dean was in charge of designing the 453A, the best scope Tek ever
made (I have 3 of them).

Then you've never owned a 485, my personal favorite.

That was the *huge* dual beam one, yes? With the separate
power supply?

Those things were pigs, hard to move around at all.

I got my start in an electronics shop, renovating RM45s.

As already mentioned on this ng, I found out that you should
never ever ever ever try to remove the graticle from the
front of an RM45's CRT!! Boss caught me in the store room,
trying to pry one off with a screwdriver. "What the *hell*
are you doing??"

"This damn thing's really stuck on here...."

Jim

please reply to: