Posted to alt.home.repair
jJim McLaughlin jJim McLaughlin is offline

Default Thank You, Lowe's

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Colbyt" wrote in message

They solved that problem at the newest store here in town. They now have
self checkout like the grocery stores.

Now I can find, load and pay for my stuff with no need to find an
employee.

Colbyt

I hate them things and refuse to use them. Seems I always have a problem
with an item that won't scan or it won't take my money. I tried and failed
three times and never went back to them. Besides, they don't give me a
discount for doing someone else's work.

More importantly, I've never yet had an HD or Lowes or Fred Meyer
(local grocery chain) computer come into my business to spend money.

I have had HD and Fred Meyer employees (real live human beings) come into
my business to spend money, however.

So, I boycott the computer operated self service check out aisles.