Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thank You, Lowe's

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
t...

"Colbyt" wrote in message
They solved that problem at the newest store here in town. They now have
self checkout like the grocery stores.

Now I can find, load and pay for my stuff with no need to find an
employee.

Colbyt

I hate them things and refuse to use them. Seems I always have a problem
with an item that won't scan or it won't take my money. I tried and
failed three times and never went back to them. Besides, they don't give
me a discount for doing someone else's work.

I love them. You can get out of the store in less than half the time it
takes the slow checker to ring up your order. I've never had a problem with
the grocery store scanners, and only once at HD with an item too large to be
put on the bagging unit. In less than 5 seconds an employee was at the
machine, punched in a code, and I was out the door.