Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Thank You, Lowe's

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:26:12 -0400, "Colbyt"
wrote:

They solved that problem at the newest store here in town. They now have
self checkout like the grocery stores.

For some reason I'm not attracted too, or use these checkouts. I have
once or twice. They still have one employee to monitor the six or so
checkouts.

Now I can find, load and pay for my stuff with no need to find an employee.

Just the other day I noticed HD has automated the BBQ LP tank
replacement method. Step up, slide the debit card, etc. and the cage
door for your new tank will pop open. Remove it and place the old one
in and close the door. Not sure yet, if you have to go back to the
ATM/Debit for a receipt.

Colbyt

--
Oren