Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Thank You, Lowe's

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 12:18:58 -0400, "Postal68"
wrote:

"Meat Plow" wrote in message

I really prefer Lowes to HD. People are more helpful and available.

Me too, but they suck at checkout, at least at our local Lowes.

EVERYTIME I go there, and I mean EVERYTIME, they only have 1 checkout lane
open and the customer service desk/checkout. No matter how busy they are, or
how empty the place is. And there can be 25 people in line and THEY STILL
WON'T OPEN ANY OTHER FRIGGIN' REGISTERS !

That is why I stopped going there, unless I know the place is going to be
empty.

A local _Checkout Line Rant_.

Miggy is about to go postal, but she has some tips.

Not just HD, and Lowes, she nails most all checkout lines.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/rnr/354334670.html

--
Oren