Posted to alt.home.repair
C & E C & E is offline

Default Thank You, Lowe's

"Postal68" wrote in message
. ..

"Meat Plow" wrote in message

I really prefer Lowes to HD. People are more helpful and available.

Me too, but they suck at checkout, at least at our local Lowes.

EVERYTIME I go there, and I mean EVERYTIME, they only have 1 checkout lane
open and the customer service desk/checkout. No matter how busy they are,
or how empty the place is. And there can be 25 people in line and THEY
STILL WON'T OPEN ANY OTHER FRIGGIN' REGISTERS !

That is why I stopped going there, unless I know the place is going to be
empty.

That would be the fault of a poor store manager, not Lowe's as a whole.
Ours is the opposite. Glad to hear that someone is making good use of the
electric carts - they look like they would be great.