Posted to alt.home.repair
Just Joshin Just Joshin is offline

Default how to add a ground wire to my two wire house?

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 15:23:52 -0000, wrote:

On Jun 23, 6:21 am, "RBM" rbm2(remove wrote:
You can run a ground wire from the outlets to the grounding bar in the
service panel.

"torino" wrote in message

news:9119fd8effc72d845dc2069eda619a54@homerepairli ve.com...

Do I have to rewire my whole house or can I just add ground wire to each
outlet?- Hide quoted text -

A simpler solution would be to use GFCI's, because in most cases, it's
difficult to run the wire.

Before offering this advice, might want to ask OP some questions. Like
Why? Is this for electronic equipment? Then they should have a
ground.

What is the wiring type? AC/BX? This might be a quick fix.

Best answer with more information, get an electrician to check your
whole system, the answer might be very easy.

tom @
www.WorkAtHomePlans.com